Board of Directors
While day-to-day operations of the school are handled by the Director, St. John’s Nursery School is governed by the Board of Directors. The Board consists of parents of current and former students who are responsible for the smooth functioning and financial solvency of the school.
The Board of Directors includes the following positions:
- Vice President
- School Director
- Publicity Chair
The Board is supported by input from parent representatives, teacher representatives, and two fundraising coordinators who are invited to each Board meeting.
Members of the Board, which meets approximately every other month during the school year, are respectfully requested to serve a minimum of two years.
Benefits of Serving
- Recieve priority in SJNS enrollment lottery, which guarantees a first choice spot. (The school's fundraising coordinators also receive enrollment priority.)
- Support and advocate for the success of SJNS in our community by representing community interests
- Develop of a network of friends
- Directly impact your child’s education by ensuring SJNS is dedicated to providing excellence in early childhood education
- Receive appreciation that is sincere and meaningful
For more information, please email the Director at DirectorSJNS@gmail.com or call the school at (781) 329-2032.